NPCIL Recruitment 2023: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentices act, 1961.
NPCIL, a premier Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization & Upgradation, Plantlife Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications in the prescribed format for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961 and The Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 in the Narora Atomic Power Station Plant Site, Narora, Dist.-Bulandshahr (Uttar Pradesh), as per following details:-
Details of Trade –
- Fitter -25
- Electrician -16
- Electronic Mechanics -09
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Recruitment:
What is the educational qualification for the recruitment of NPCIL –in detail below;
For those who have been engaged after one year of ITI course
For those who have been engaged after two years of ITI course
What is the age limit for the applications of NPCIL –in detail below;
Minimum age 14 years and maximum 24 years as of 18/07/2023. Relaxation in maximum age up to 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC (Noncreamy layer) candidates, and 10 years for Gen. PwBD category candidates as per Govt. of India Orders.
The salary amount for the engagement of NPCIL –in detail below;
Rs. 7,700 – 8,855/- Per Month
Duration of Apprenticeship: Maximum 01 Year
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of NPCIL:
How to apply for the recruitment of NPCIL –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of NPCIL: Link
- Secondly, click on the application link (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of NPCIL –in detail below;
- Preference (36 seats) will be given to the eligible local candidates living within 16 km radius of Narora Atomic Power Station, Narora, Dist. Bulandshahr, UP subject to fulfilment of reservation criteria.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage obtained by the candidate in the respective ITI trade.
- In case of tie in the percentage of ITI marks, the candidate born earlier shall be considered.
- In case of tie in the Date of Birth, candidates with higher percentage obtained Matriculation will be placed higher on the merit list.
What are the documents required for the applications of NPCIL –in detail below;
- Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format by the Government /SSC Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth.
- Educational Qualification (10th / 12th marksheets)
- ITI certificate and Mark sheets of all semesters/ years.
- Other qualification/experience certificates, if any
- Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed Government of India format.
- Valid Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format of Government of India for OBC (NCL).
- Valid Income and Assets Certificate issued by a Competent Authority in the prescribed format for EWS category.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format in respect of Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
- Police verification certificate issued by concerned Police Authority
- Character/Conduct Certificate from the concerned Institution
- Aadhar Card (Compulsory)
- Recent passport size 4 nos. of photographs
- Residential Proof of permanent address if living within 16 km. radius of NAPS, Plant Site
Important Dates & Links for NPCIL Recruitment:
Last date of application: 27.06.2023
Official Website of NPCIL: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download