ONGC Recruitment 2023: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is currently inviting applications for various positions including Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Chemistry, Draftsman, and Secretary. The recruitment drive for the year 2023 has announced a total of 50 vacancies.
As per the official notification of ONGC Recruitment 2023, selected candidates will be offered a competitive monthly salary ranging from Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 86,400, depending on the position and qualifications.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who wish to work in the oil and natural gas industry and contribute to the nation’s energy sector. Interested candidates can refer to the official notification for detailed information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and other important details.
Details of ONGC MRPL Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Advertisement No||No. 88/2023|
|Job Name||Non-Management Cadre|
|Salary||Rs. 25000 to Rs. 86400|
|Online Application Available from||22.05.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the Online Application||16.06.2023|
|Last Date to Submit the hard copy of the application||20.06.2023|
Eligibility Criteria for MRPL Draftsman & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for MRPL Jobs
- Applicants should have passed Diploma in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Check the advertisement for more details.
Age Limit (As of 20.06.2023)
- The age limit is 28 years.
- Refer to the notification for age relaxation.
- Written test.
- Skill Test.
- Practical Test.
- Document Scrutiny.
- The fee is Rs. 118 & with no fee for SC / ST/ PwBD/ Regular employees of MRPL/ Ex-Serviceman categories.
- Payment Mode: Online.
- Registration through the online link & submit the hard copy offline mode.
- Apply @ mrpl.co.in.
- Address: General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore- 575030, Karnataka
Salary for ONGC Recruitment 2023:
As per the official notification of ONGC Recruitment 2023, selected candidates will get a monthly salary between Rs.25000 to Rs.86400.
The selection process for the posts of Non-Management Cadre will be done on the basis of Written Tests, Skill Tests, Physical Tests, and Document Scrutiny.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2023:
- Interested candidates may visit the official website www.mrpl.co.in.
- Click on the given site address and check the notification details.
- Candidates apply by registering online, the candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application sends to General Manager (HR), Recruitment Section, Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited, Kuthethoor Post, Mangalore – 575030, Karnataka on or before 20/06/2023.
- Eligible candidates can apply through the official link given below in the Apply online section.
MRPL Draughtsman Vacancy Details
|Name of the Disciplines/ Position||No. of Vacancies|
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|