Pradhanmantri Scholarship Yojana 2023: Online Application, Registration, Scholarship Form: PM Scholarship Scheme online application started. Pradhanmantri Scholarship Scheme Online Form is Available for eligible students. This scheme is for those students who work hard to get higher education but are unable to fulfill their dreams due to financial crises. This scheme encourages those students to move forward who find it difficult to fulfill their dreams.
PM Scholarship Yojana/Scheme 2023 Highlights
|Scheme Name||Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2023|
|Ministry||Ministry Of Defense|
|Department||Ex-Servicemen Welfare Department|
|Profit||Children Of Ex-Servicemen|
|Aim||Encouraging Children For Good Education|
|Financial Amount Given To The Student In 1 Month||Rs 2500|
|Scholarship Given To Girl Student In 1 Month||Rs 3000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2023: PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 Registration Started
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2023, run by the Welfare and Rehabilitation Board, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India || PM Scholarship Scheme is a scheme aimed at encouraging higher professional and technical education for dependent children and widows of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles and State Police personnel.
Launched in the year 2006-2007, this scheme has affected lakhs of students and has provided them with many opportunities to move ahead. The government of India has recently approved major changes in scholarships by revising the scholarship amount for girls from Rs.2250 to Rs.3000 per month and for boys from Rs.2000 to Rs.2500 per month.
Enhancing the scope of the scheme, a new scholarship of Rs 500 will also be given to minor children of state police officers who have been or were martyred in Naxalite or terrorist attacks. Information received from the Press Information Bureau, Prime Minister’s Office, Government of India Has gone
PM Scholarship Scheme Eligibility- PMSS 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility information for this scheme:
- The age of the applicant should be 18 to 25 years.
- Only economically weak students can take advantage of the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme.
- The annual income of the applicant should be less than six lakhs.
- The applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in class 12th, only then he can apply for this scheme.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The minimum educational qualification has been fixed at class 12th.
PM Scholarship 2023 Important Documents (Important Documents)
The documents required by the eligible candidate for Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Scheme 2023 are as follows:
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- Ex-Servicemen and Coast Guard Certificate as per Annexure-1
- High School Marksheet and Certificate
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Main points of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2023
- Under this scheme, a total of 5500 scholarships will be provided every year.
- Out of the total of 5500 scholarships, 2750 scholarships will be given to boys and 2750 to girls students.
- This scholarship will be given according to the duration of the course.
- The benefit of this scholarship will not be given to the students pursuing education outside the country.
- The benefit of this scheme is only for one course. This scheme is not for digital courses.
- If there is any mistake in the application form, then it has to be corrected within 10 days, otherwise, the
- application form will be canceled.
- In this scheme, if the student takes admission in two courses and one degree is professional and the other
- a degree is non-professional, then that student will be given a scholarship for a professional degree.
- The mobile number and e-mail given in the application form should be of the student.
How to apply? (Pradhanmantri Scholarship Yojana 2023 Apply Online)
Students can apply online for Pradhanmantri Scholarship Yojana 2023. To apply here first visit the official website of the Central Army Board https://ksb.gov.in/. The complete procedure to apply is mentioned below with a few steps.
- First, go to ksb.gov.in website.
- Then click on registration.
- Upload your photo.
- Fill out the application form with all the required information.
- Fill out the capture.
- Verify all information and click on Submit.