SSC Phase XI Recruitment: Most of the Central Government Jobs are recruited through the Staff Selection Commission. Every year several examinations are conducted by the Staff Selection Commission all over India and thousands of vacancies are recruited.
SSC Phase XI Recruitment: Recruitment for 5369 vacancies
Recently a new recruitment notification (SSC Recruitment 2023) has been published by SSC. Only those who have passed Madhyamik can apply. More than 5000 posts are going to be recruited across the country. Candidates from any state of the country can apply.
SSC PHASE XI RECRUITMENT 2023 Application Procedure, Salary, Eligibility, etc. are discussed in detail.
- Post Name- Recruitment for various posts under SSC Selection Post XI.
- Total Vacancy- A total of 5369 vacancies will be filled.
- Monthly Salary- Salary from Rs.5,200/- to Rs.34,800/- per month. And Grade Pay Rs.1900 to Rs.4800.
- Application Start- 6.3.2023
- Application deadline- 27.3.2023
- Age Limit- Candidates between 18 years to 30 years can apply. Besides, reserved category candidates will get the age relaxation as per government rules.
Secondary, Higher Secondary and Bachelor degrees can apply for various posts. Eligibility is also different according to different posts.
Online application will be followed by a written test. Based on this exam marks of 200 marks will be called for document verification and candidates will be selected and appointed.
- General Intelligence: 50
- General Awareness: 50
- Quantitative Aptitude: 50
- English language: 50
An application fee of Rs.100 has been charged for General and OBC candidates. Besides, SC, ST, and PWD candidates will not need an application fee.
The application Apply online through the official website of Staff Selection. Apply from the official website of the zone you are applying for. The exam may be held in the month of June.