Pulwama Attack: Pulwama Attack February 14, 2019, was the day when 44 CRPF personnel were martyred in a terrorist attack. Today it has been four years since this incident, but its wounds are still fresh. PM Modi has remembered the martyrs.
14 February 2019 was the day when 44 CRPF personnel were martyred in a terrorist attack. Today it has been four years since this incident, but its wounds are still fresh. Today the whole country is paying homage to the martyrs of the Pulwama attack.
What Happened on 14 February 2019
- 44 CRPF personnel were martyred in the terrorist attack at Goripora near Avantipora on the Jammu-Srinagar National Highway.
- There were more than 60 vehicles in the CRPF convoy, in which 2 thousand 547 jawans were present.
- Jaish-e-Mohammed terrorists targeted a bus of CRPF jawans with an explosive-laden vehicle in the Pulwama district.
- As soon as the bus of CRPF jawans collided, it exploded, and about 40 jawans were martyred.
- Please tell that the jawans had to reach the transit camp located at Bakshi Stadium in Srinagar before evening.
- The responsibility for the attack was taken by the terrorist organization Jaish-e-Mohammed.
- India avenged the martyrdom of the soldiers
- After the Pulwama attack, Prime Minister Narendra Modi challenged the terrorists. He had said I feel the same fire in my heart that is burning inside you. He had said that all tears will be avenged.
- The Pulwama attack shook the entire nation from within. After this India took revenge for the martyrdom of the soldiers.
- Within 12 days of the Pulwama attack, India carried out airstrikes on the hideouts of terrorists located in Pakistan.
- Mirage-2000 planes took off from Gwalior airbase after midnight on 25 February 2019.
26 February 2019 was the day when Indian Air Force planes entered Pakistan’s Balakot and targeted terrorist camps.
- In this attack, the cadre of Jaish was largely destroyed and around 300 terrorists were killed.
- However, during this time the Pakistani F-16 fighter jet was shot down by India’s MiG-21 Bison fighter jet.
- After the Balakot airstrike, the MiG-21 was damaged and fell into Pakistani territory and Wing Commander
- Abhinandan Varthaman present in it was captured by the Pakistani Army.
- Abhinandan Varthaman was released by Pakistan on March 1, 2019.
- Abhinandan Varthaman was awarded ‘Vir Chakra’ by the Government of India.