Railway Site Engineer Recruitment 2023: RITES Ltd. (a Ministry of Railways) has released a notification for the recruitment of Site Engineer.
RITES Ltd., a Navratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
The names of the positions are –
- Site Engineer- Civil ( Earthwork/ safety/ Track/ Bridge/ Document Controller/ Coordination/ Building)
- Site Engineer – electrical (OHE/ Safety Electrical/ traction/ NonTraction/ Inspection Testing Commissioning)
- Site Engineer- S&T (Safety S&T/ Inspection Testing Commissioning- Signal/ Telecom)
Educational Qualification for Railway Site Engineer Recruitment:
What are the educational qualifications for the applications of RITES –in detail below;
Site Engineer- Civil ( Earthwork/ safety/ Track/ Bridge/ Document Controller/ Coordination/ Building) –
Full time Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Civil Engineering
Site Engineer – electrical (OHE/ Safety Electrical/ traction/ NonTraction/ Inspection Testing Commissioning) –
Full time bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Electrical/ Electronics/ Power Supply/ Instrumentation and Control/ Industrial Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics Engineering or any of the above combination in part or whole
Site Engineer- S&T (Safety S&T/ Inspection Testing Commissioning- Signal/ Telecom) –
Full time bachelor’s degree/ diploma in Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Electrical/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Computer Science/ IT/ Computer Engineering or any of the above combination in part or whole
What is the salary amount for the applications of RITES –in detail below;
Pay Scale Rs. 40,000 – 1,40,000
Required Documents for Railway Site Engineer Recruitment:
What are the documents required for the applications of RITES –in detail below;
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along with SELF-ATTESTED SCANNED COPIES of the following documents in the given order only from top to bottom (if called):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs b. High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Lisence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of RITES:
How to apply for the recruitment of RITES Ltd. –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of RITES: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Application Link’
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
What is the selection procedure for the recruitment of RITES –in detail below;
The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection. The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates.
Interview Venue & Time:
Interview – Shikhar, Plot 1, Leisure Valley, RITES Bhawan, Sector 29, Gurugram, 122001, Haryana
Walk-in interviews will be conducted from 22.11.2023 (Other required details will be uploaded on RITES website).
Important Dates & Links for Railway Site Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 22.11.2023
Official Website of RITES: Link
Official Notification: Download