SCHOLARSHIP List After Madhyamik:
Nabanna Scholarship 2023-24:
The Nabanna Scholarship is a prestigious initiative in West Bengal that aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious students pursuing higher education. Launched by the West Bengal Chief Minister, this scholarship program serves as a stepping stone for deserving students, enabling them to overcome financial barriers and achieve their academic goals.
As the application process for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 commences, let’s delve into the eligibility criteria, age limit, educational qualifications, required documents, application procedure, and selection process.
To be eligible for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023, students must meet the following criteria:
- Residency: Applicants must be permanent residents of West Bengal.
- Educational Qualification: Students must have passed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent in the current academic year.
- Enrollment: Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate course in a recognized institution.
- Aggregate Score: Students should have achieved a minimum aggregate score as specified by the scholarship authorities.
Age Limit (SCHOLARSHIP List After Madhyamik):
There is no specific age limit mentioned for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023. Students from all age groups who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship is open to students pursuing undergraduate courses in various fields, including engineering, medicine, science, humanities, social sciences, and more. As long as applicants meet the eligibility criteria and are enrolled in a recognized institution, they can apply for the scholarship irrespective of their chosen field of study.
Applicants must gather the following documents for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 application:
- Academic Documents: Copies of mark sheets and certificates of the Higher Secondary Examination or equivalent.
- Income Certificate: Proof of family income issued by a competent authority.
- Residence Proof: Any document that verifies permanent residency in West Bengal (e.g., Aadhaar Card, Voter ID Card, etc.).
- Caste Certificate (if applicable): Students belonging to reserved categories must provide a valid caste certificate.
- Bank Account Details: A canceled cheque or a copy of the passbook’s first page for direct scholarship transfer.
- Passport Size Photograph: Recent photographs of the applicant.
- Any Other Supporting Documents: Any additional documents specified by the scholarship authorities.
Application Procedure (SCHOLARSHIP List After Madhyamik):
The application process for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is typically conducted online. Students should visit the official website or the designated scholarship portal to access the application form.
They must fill in the required details, upload the necessary documents, and submit the application within the specified timeline. It is crucial to ensure that all information provided is accurate and supported by the relevant documents.
The selection of candidates for the Nabanna Scholarship 2023 is based on several factors, including academic performance and financial need. The scholarship authorities review the applications and supporting documents submitted by the applicants.
Shortlisted candidates may be required to attend an interview or undergo a verification process. The final selection is made based on the merit and eligibility of the applicants.
Important Links for SCHOLARSHIP List After Madhyamik:
Official Website: Link