South East Central Railway Recruitment: Opportunity to join RRC SECR Railway department in various sports positions with 46 Posts in different pay levels. Apply online on the official website secr.indianrailways.gov.in. Eligibility criteria include sports achievements and educational qualifications. Check the official notification for details.
South East Central Railway Sports Person Recruitment 2024
Recruitment of sportspersons against Sports Quota (Open Advertisement) in various pay levels on South East Central Railway for the year 2023-24 Employment Notice No. P-HQ/ RRC/SECR/02/2023 dated 14/10/2023
Educational Qualification, Age limit, Relaxation in Upper Age limit, Experience
- Educational Qualification for Pay Level 1 (GP 1,800) Posts – Matriculation (10th pass) or ITI or equivalent.
- Educational Qualification for Pay Level 2/3 (GP 1,900/2000) Posts:- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination from a recognized Board/University OR A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board and having ITI certificate may also be eligible to be posted as Tech-III OR A pass in Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board may also eligible to be posted as Tech III
- Educational Qualification for Pay Level 4 (GP 2,400) Posts:- 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent from a recognized Board/University and for the skill test prescribed dictation speed of 80 W.P.M. duration time 10 minutes and transcription time is 50 minutes (English) and 65 minutes (Hindi) for the post of Jr. Stenographer.
- Educational Qualification for Pay Level 5 (GP 2,800) Posts:- A Degree/Graduation or its equivalent from a recognized university, OR Pass in B.Sc. from a recognized university for the post of Signal Maintainer Grade-I
- Minimum Sports Norms/achievement eligibility for recruitment. : Visit official notification
- Age limit: The age limit for the post is a Minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 25 years as of 01.01.2024 i.e. must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1999 and not later than 01.01.2006. No age relaxation (upper age limit or lower age limit) shall be permissible.
- Pay Scale: Candidates will get a pay scale as per posts level-wise. For Level4- Rs. 25500-81100/ Level5- Rs. 29200-92300 and Level 2- Rs. 19900-63200/ Level 3- Rs. 21700-69100.
- Selection Process: The recruitment Selection will be based on trials & assessment of sports achievements, Educational Qualifications, and final merit list.
Sports quota Game list
- Cross Country
- Table Tennis
- various sports
RRC Sports Quota level-wise vacancies
Total Vacancies: 46
- Sports Quota-Level 5/4: 05
- Vacancies Sports Quota-Level 3/2: 10
- Vacancies Sports Quota-Level 1 :- 25 Vacancies
Important Dates to be Remember
- Online Notification pdf Link Available on – 14/October/2023
- Starting Date to fill Online Application Form: – 14/October/2023
- Closing to do Registration Application Form: – 13/November/2023
- Closing Date of Fee Submission:- 13/November/2023
- Last Date of Application Form Submission: – 13/November/2023
- Exam date – No Exam
- Date of Trial: Update Later
- Download Admit card link: ___
- Result announce date: Update Later
SECR Application Form & Important Links
Candidate may complete the Online application from Part I to Part IV with the option to take print of the Payment slip and Application for future reference, if need be, in one go OR in parts but must be completed in all respects within the last date given.
Candidate to follow the instructions generated by software during the process of submitting ONLINE Application at every step. (PART 1: Application form, PART 2: Payment Examination fees, PART 3: Uploading documents, sign, thumb, Documents photos, etc, PART 4: Online payment detail print, PART 5: Application detail prints
|Application Fees||For UR: – Rs 500 For SC/ST, Women, Minorities, and Economically Backward Classes – Rs. 250|
|Download Sports Quota Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Online Apply Application Form Link For Sports Quota||Registration | Login|