Southern Railway ALP Recruitment 2023:Southern Railway’s Railway Recruitment Cell is conducting a General Departmental Competitive Examination to fill 25% of the net Direct Recruitment Quota vacancies in the critical safety category for the posts of Junior Engineer, Assistant Loco Pilot, Technician Grade-I & Grade-III, and Guard/Train Manager. Interested candidates can apply online for the Posts of ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer, and Guard/Train Manager against the indicated vacancies. Don’t miss this opportunity!
RRC Southern Railway ALP Notification 2023
|Name of the Board||Railway Recruitment Cell, Southern Railway,|
|Post Name||ALP/Technicians, Junior Engineer, and Guard/Train Manager|
|No of Vacancy||790|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.07.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||30.08.2023|
Southern Railway ALP Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Assistant Loco Pilot||234|
RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates, and 47 years for SC/ST candidates.
- The lower and upper age limit indicated for the post(s) in the Vacancy Table will be reckoned as of 01.01.2024.
RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have requisite minimum educational qualifications indicated for posts of this GDCE Notification No RRC/SR/C-GDCE/2023 from a recognized Board/University/Institute.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Selected candidates will be paid according to their Pay Level (7th CPC).
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Process:
- A single online application (common to all the notified posts- ALP & Technicians) has to be submitted by the candidate through the link provided on the official website of RRC/Chennai rrcmas.in.
- The entire recruitment process shall involve CBT, Computer Based Aptitude Test, Document Verification, and Medical Examination as applicable.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
|Date of Publication in RRC/Chennai website||30.07.2023|
|Opening Date for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application||30.07.2023|
|Closing Date for ONLINE Registration & Filling of Application||30.08.2023|
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023:
- Visit www.rrcmas.in and click on the provided link for the online application.
- Carefully fill in all the required details in the application form.
- After verifying all the information, click the register button to complete the registration process.
- Once registered, no changes can be made, and duplicate applications will not be accepted.
- Download and print the filled application form in PDF format.
- Get the photograph attested by the controlling Supervisor/Official and forward the application with their signature, name, designation, and seal.
- Login using IPAS number & date of birth or ‘Application Number & date of birth’ to upload the scanned copies of the application and attested photograph.
- The signature should be done within a 50 mm X 20 mm box on white paper using a black ink pen in running handwriting (not block letters).