Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023:Today (May 19, 2023) Madhyamik exam 2023 result has been published. Apply now for Swami Vivekananda Scholarship. The exam ended on March 4. The result was published after only 75 days.
Now it’s time to change the stream. Basically, this time becomes a difficult decision in the life of a student. One can pursue higher education in the subject of choice depending on the change of stream. But there is only one obstacle that stands in the way, that is financial instability. Due to this, the path to higher education is blocked for many talented students.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023
Several scholarships have been launched by the state government to help those students financially. That is what is being explained in detail today. By applying for this scholarship, the students will get a financial grant of thousands of rupees.
- Name of the scholarship – Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (Swami Vivekananda Scholarship).
- Application Eligibility- This scholarship is introduced for financially backward students of the state. Students from the ninth-tenth to the Ph.D. level can also apply for this scholarship.
- Amount of Scholarship – Students will get a scholarship of 1,000 rupees per month if they apply to secondary school.
Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Conditions-
- Must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
- The annual income of the family should be less than 2,50,000 rupees.
- This scholarship cannot be applied for if you have applied for any other scholarship provided by the State Government or received a grant.
Educational Qualification of Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023-
To apply for the scholarship at a higher secondary level, applicants must have passed the secondary examination with 60% marks.
- Application Procedure-
- First, you have to open the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship.
- Official Website- https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/
After clicking on the ‘Registration’ option, many categories will be seen. After that, based on the applicant’s course, select a ‘Directory’ and click on the ‘Apply for Fresh Application’ option.
In filling up the application form, the necessary information must be given (name of the applicant, address, age, board, marks obtained in the examination, etc.). Then click on the ‘Registration’ option with a password.
After completing the registration process, an OTP will be sent to the mobile, and after verifying the mobile number, ‘Applicant ID’ and ‘Password’ will be provided.
That ID and password should be noted down somewhere. So that you don’t have to face problems while logging in later. After that open the official website again and click on the ‘Applicant login’ option.
Click on edit profile and upload photo and signature and click on ‘Save & Continue’. Required documents should be uploaded. The application should be ‘Submitted’ by checking once again if all the information given earlier is correct.
Note that after submitting the application online, it will not be necessary to submit the hard copy to the educational institution.
Documents required for application-
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card / Voter Card / Ration Card,
- Address Proof (Residential Certificate),
- Secondary admit card and mark sheet,
- Income certificate,
- Bank passbook (first page),
- Admission Receipt,
- Passport-size photograph taken recently.
How to Check Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Application Status-
To know whether the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship application has been rejected or if will you get money, you need to check the status. For that, open the official website and click on the ‘Applicant login’ option.
- Then log in with your ID and password to see the scholarship status.
- To know more details click on the ‘Track Application’ option.
- And if you have any queries regarding this scholarship you can call on the email id and helpline number.
- Helpline Number- 1800-102-8014
- Email ID- [email protected]
- Application Last Date – Follow the official website and our web portal.
Don’t forget to follow this web portal to be the first to get the latest updates on scholarship news.