TATA Steel Assistant Manager Recruitment 2023: TATA Steel has released the advertisement for the post of Assistant Manager (IL6).
Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Ltd. On permanent rolls. The location IL6 (For locations across the company)).
Educational Qualification for TATA Steel Assistant Manager Recruitment:
What are the educational qualification for the applications of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Employees applying with B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / MTech. or equivalent qualifications must have minimum of 3 (three) years of experience in Tata Steel/TSBSL (with continuity of service).
Employees applying with Diploma / Postgraduate / Graduate degree must have minimum 5 (five) years of experience in Tata Steel/TSBSL (with continuity of service) on the last day of application of the selection process are also eligible to apply.
Diploma holders/ Postgraduate/Graduate recruited laterally having minimum relevant experience of 3 (three) years prior to joining Tata Steel/TSLBSL (with continuity of service) and having completed 3 (three) years in Tata Steel/TSBSL (with continuity of service) on the last day of application of the selection process are also eligible to apply.
Employees applying with B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / MTech. or equivalent qualifications, recruited laterally having minimum relevant experience of three years prior to joining Tata Steel/ TSLBSL (with continuity of service) and having minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in Tata Steel/TSBSL (with continuity of service) on the last day of application of the selection process are also eligible to apply.
Employees who had enrolled after 31.05.2013 and had already acquired diploma level certificate /degree level certificate in engineering, till 1 July,2020 from the below mentioned institutes which were recognized by Tata Steel but the recognition by AICTE/UGC was withdrawn, their diploma level/degree level certificates in engineering will be considered valid:
- AMIIM from Indian Institute of Metal, Kolkata
- AMIE from Indian Institute of Engineers
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Institute of Mechanical Engineers (India)
- Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering from Institute of Electronics & Telecommunications Engineering, New Delhi
- Section A and Section B of Institution examinations from Institute of Computer Engineers of India
- BE in Mechanical Engineering from the institute of Engineers of India
What is the emoluments for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs. 17,530/- pm with CTC of Rs. 5.6LPA, in the grade TSK D1. The other emoluments and benefits will be as per Company’s rule applicable to this grade. Candidates possessing 4 years or more of relevant experience will be additionally compensated as per norms.
Written test (domain), behavioural assessment and interview. The written test as well as behavioural assessment will be conducted online. For security domain, a separate physical test will also be conducted. Specific guidelines pertaining to online assessment will be shared with the eligible candidates before written test.
Training and Placement:
- Selected candidates will undergo necessary induction training.
- They will be placed against vacancies as per the domain in which they have applied.
- The positions are across locations of Tata Steel India.
- The selected candidates can be placed and / or transferred to any locations of Tata Steel or its subsidiaries during their employment.
- Employees will become ineligible for applying in any IL6 selection process for 3 years in first instance and 10 years in second instance under the following conditions:
- Refusal to accept the offer for IL6 position b) Request for reversion to previous NOPR position during probationary period
Application Procedure for the recruitment of TATA Steel:
How to apply for the recruitment of TATA Steel Assistant Manager –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of TATA Steel: Link
- Secondly, click on the ‘Application Link’ (Link Below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application details
- Fourthly, scan & upload the documents
- At last, submit it.
Important Dates & Links for TATA Steel Assistant Manager Recruitment:
Last date of application: 24.10.2023
Official Website of TATA Steel: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download