WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023: Good news for job seekers! The Food and Suppliers Department of the West Bengal State Government is conducting recruitment for the post of Food SI (Sub-Inspector) in 2023. This opportunity is open to both male and female applicants who are permanent residents of West Bengal.
The minimum educational qualification required for the post of Food SI will be specified by the West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC), the recruiting body responsible for the selection process.
For more detailed information regarding the educational qualification, application last date, and other relevant details, please refer to the official notification provided by the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023.
WB Government Job (Class 10th Pass apply online)- OverView
|Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023|
|Post Name||WBPSC Food SI|
|Apply Online||in 3rd week of May (expected)|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
|Age Limit||18-40 years|
|Qualification||Passed Madhyamik Examination|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Salary||Pay Scale of Rs. 5,400-Rs.25,200/-|
The secondary side can apply for this post in WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023. Recently, the food department has published a notification for the recruitment of staff for this post. However, in 2018, the exam for the post of Food Sub Inspector was conducted for the last time.
How to Fill Up www.wbpsc.gov.in Food Supply SI Application Form Online?
Candidates who are interested in applying for the WBPSC Food SI 2023 can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of WBPSC at www.wbpsc.gov.in.
- Access the WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 website by clicking the link labeled “WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023” on the main page.
- Follow the on-screen prompts and submit your application using the “Apply Online” button.
- Complete the form with your name, contact information, education, and job history.
- Send in a picture of yourself and a scanned copy of your signature in the format specified.
- Submit your application fee over the Internet.
- Look through the application one more time before hitting the “Submit” button.
- Get a copy of the application to keep on file.
- From Rs.5,400 to Rs. 25,200. There will be grade pay.
- Applicants have to apply online only.
Recruitment Process in Food SI Recruitment 2023-
Recruitment for this post will be based on written tests and personality tests. The exam question paper will be prepared based on the syllabus of Madhyamik. Open the official website of psc to know detailed information regarding the exam syllabus.
The question pattern is MCQ type. Candidates have to answer by filling the circle in paper and pen mode. Till now the complete notification for the recruitment of this post has not been published. Don’t forget to follow the Daily Search web portal to know detailed notifications about this.
|New Official Notification||Download|
|Online Apply Link||Click Here|
|WBPSC Online Time Registration Link||Click Here|
|Food Supply SI Syllabus||Download PDF Here|
|Old Notification 26/2018||Download PDF|
|WBPSC official website||www.wbpsc.gov.in|