WBSETCL Admit Card 2023: West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Ltd (WBSETCL) will soon release the CBT Admit Card for various posts, including Assistant Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ IT&CS), Junior Executive (F&A/ Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.-II, Assistant Manager (HR&A), Office Executive, and Technician Gr.-III.
Applicants can download their WBSETCL Exam Hall Ticket from the official website using their login credentials. The admit card will provide details about the WBSETCL Exam Date 2023 and other important instructions. For more information, visit the official website or check the attached link in the blog.
WBSETCL Online Written Exam (CBT) Dates Are Announced and Scheduled To Be Held On 12-08-2023 & 13-08-2023. Its Admit Card Will Be Available Soon For Download From A Login Link Attached Below.
WBSETCL Admit Card 2023: AE, JE, AM, Jr Executive, Office Executive, Technician Gr-III Call Letter Download @www.wbsetcl.in
WBSETCL will conduct an Online Test (CBT) for 198 vacancies of AE (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), AM (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), JE Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive, and TG-III Posts.
Eligible candidates who registered under Recruitment Notification REC/2023/01 must download their e-Admit Card for the Online Test. WBSETCL Admit Card for AE, JE, Technician Gr.-III, Office Executive, Jr Executive & Assistant Manager Exam 2023 is available online, and candidates should download it within the specified dates.
WBSETCL Exam Admit Card 2023: Summary
|Organization Name:||West Bengal State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
|Employment Notification No.:||REC/2023/01|
|Vacancy Names:||Assistant Manager (HR&A), Assistant Engineer (Civil, Elect. & IT&CS), Junior Executive (F&A & Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.-II, Office Executive and Technician Gr.-III|
|Total Vacancies:||198 vacancies|
|Registration Dates:||26th April to 19th May 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date:||15-16 days before the exam date|
|Date of Online Written Test:||12th August & 13th August 2023|
|Written Exam Timings & Venue:||As indicated in Admit Card|
|Mode of Releasing Call Letter:||Online mode only|
|Interview Date:||Notified Later|
WBSETCL JE AE TG-III Office Executive Exam Schedule 2023
WBSETCL CBT (Computer Based Tests) for AM, AE, Junior Executive, JE, Office Executive, and Technician Gr.-III Posts are scheduled to be held on the dates tabulated below:-
|Assistant Engineer (Electrical)|
|Assistant Manager (HR&A)|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Assistant Engineer (IT & CS)|
|Junior Executive (F&A)|
|Junior Executive (Stores)|
|Junior Engineer (Civil) Gr.-II|
Documents to be Carried on WBSETCL Exam Centre
At the WBSETCL examination hall, aspirants need to carry any 01 Photo Identity (ID) Card in original along with Admit Card issued after being considered eligible as per their declaration. Check the below list of valid photo ID proofs that should be brought along on the exam day:-
- Voter Card,
- PAN Card,
- Driving License,
- Aadhaar Card,
- Passport, etc.
How to Download WBSETCL Online Exam Call Letter 2023?
Aspirants will get WBSETCL AE, JE, Technician Gr.-III, Office Executive, Jr Executive & AM Exam 2023 Hall Ticket by following the step-wise instructions given in this section. Aspirants need to use their login credentials for downloading West Bengal WBSETCL REC/2023/01 Admit Card from the online portal. The steps to download admit card are underneath:-
- Open the WB State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Official Website, i.e. www.wbsetcl.in
- Navigate to the ‘Important Notification’ or ‘Career’ section available on the homepage.
- Now, click on a link named ‘Admit Card for WBSETCL AE (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), AM (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), JE Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and TG-III Online Examination, 2023‘.
- Fill up your USER ID Number and Password in a Candidate Login Window.
- Press the ‘Login’ to get access to the Call Letter PDF.
- A pdf file of the Hall Ticket containing all the exam details will appear on your device.
- Download the Admit Card PDF file by pressing the ‘Downloading’ option.
- Lastly, take a printout of the downloaded Call Letter PDF and bring it for participating in the written examination.
Official Links for WBSETCL 2023 e-Admit Card
All those candidates looking to download the WBSETCL (198 posts) CBT e-Admit Card for Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical, IT&CS), Assistant Manager (HR&A), Jr Executive (F&A & Stores), Junior Engineer Civil Gr.-II, Office Executive and Technician Gr.-III 2023 from the official website – http://wbsetcl.in/ can click on the direct link posted below and submit the login details:-
Any Discrepancies in WBSETCL Call Letter 2023?
Suppose any aspirants find any errors/ mistakes in WBSETCL Online Exam Hall Ticket or are unable to download it, they must immediately contact the recruiting authority for a solution. Applicants can communicate through the post, call or send an email to the helpdesk ID to request the correction of Call Letter details. Contact details are as follows:-
- WBSETCL Registered Office Address: Vidyut Bhavan, Bidhannagar, Block – DJ, Sector – II, Kolkata – 700 091.
- Helpline Number: +919513252099 (Monday to Friday – 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays)
WBSETCL Hall Ticket 2023: General Information
Let’s have a look at the following instructions that are to be followed for WBSETCL AE, JE, Junior Executive, Office Executive, Assistant Manager & Technician Gr.-III Exam 2023:-
- Must log in as per details given in your E-mail ID/ Mobile Number to download the call letter/ hall ticket.
- Receipt of WB State Electricity Transco Admit Card to candidates or appearance in examination does not guarantee their selection in the respective post.
- Mobile Phones, Scanner, Pager, Bluetooth & Other IT Gadgets are strictly prohibited inside the Examination Centre.
- Applicants shall not be entitled to reimbursement of travelling expenses during the Written Test or Interview.
- The authority will not take any responsibility in case of failure to download a call letter for appearing in various stages of the selection test.
- No candidate will be allowed in the examination hall after the commencement of the online test.
- If any participant is found with banned instruments in the examination hall, then his/ her candidature will be cancelled whatever the reasons may be.
- At the time of an interview, aspirants employed in Govt. Departments/ PSUs/ Autonomous Bodies have to produce a No Objection Certificate otherwise their candidature may be cancelled at that stage.