CBI New Recruitment 2023:The Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) has announced Bank of CBI Recruitment 2023 for the position of Deputy Superintendent of Police on a deputation basis. There are 15 vacancies available for this post, and selected candidates will receive a salary ranging from Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100, along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400. Interested candidates can apply as per the official notification.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Notification:
According to the official notification of CBI Recruitment 2023, the maximum age limit should not exceed 45 years. Eligible and interested applicants must fill out the application form in the prescribed proforma along with Bio-Data supporting all the relevant documents and send it to the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 within 60 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI)|
|Post Name||Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Basic Eligibility||12th Pass and Other|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Age Limit||18 To 45 Year|
|Salary||Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- Per Month|
|Official Website||@ https://cbi.gov.in/|
Number of Posts —
- Please Check Notification
Post Name —
- Deputy Superintendent of Police
- Online Mode/Offline Mode
Who Can Apply —
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All Over India
Salary (Pay Scale) —
- Salary (Pay Scale) Rs. 15,600/- To Rs. 39,100/- Per Month
Application Form Fee—
- UR/General/OBC/Other State Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- ST/ST/Female Candidate Application Fee– FREE
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Bank Challan.
CBI Recruitment 2023 Age Limit —
- The candidate’s age limit should be 18 years to 40 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Limit — 18 To 43 Years.
- SC/ST Candidate Age Limit– 18 To 45 Years.
- Age On 09 August 2023
- Age Relaxation:- SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC- 03 Year.
Physical Test Details For CBI Vacancy 2023
For Male & Female Candidates —
- More Details Read Notification.
Running Test & Long Jump — For Male Candidate
CBI Vacancy 2023 Online Form Application Form
|Photo and Signature (Light Color Background Photo)|
|Education certificate (8th & 10th Pass)|
|Aadhar card (ID Proof)|
CBI Recruitment 2023 Syllabus
- Update Soon
Selection Process For CBI Recruitment 2023 —
- Write Exam
- Exam & Interview
- Final Merit
Educational Qualifications —
- Candidates should have a 10th Pass 12th Pass and degree/ diploma OR equivalent from a recognized Board.
- For other education qualification details go to the official notification.
Important Date For CBI Recruitment 2023
|Starting date for submission of application||11 July 2023|
|Last date for submission of the application||10 August 2023.|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Postal Address :
the Dy. Director (Pers.), Central Bureau of Investigation, 5-B, 7th Floor, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How To Fill CBI Online Form 2023
- Go to the official site of the CBI Website.
- Find and select the required notification on the home page.
- Fill out the Online application form.
- Before proceeding, read the instructions in their entirety in the notification.
- Apply or complete the application form before the deadline.
- Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given on the official website or in the important links section directly below.