AI Airport Service Limited Recruitment 2023: AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED (Formerly known as AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LIMITED) Regd. Office: 2nd Floor, GSD Building, Air India Complex, Terminal-2, IGI Airport, New Delhi110037CIN: U63090DL2003PLC120790, has released a notification for the recruitment of various posts.
The name of the posts are –
- Junior Officer-Technical
- Ramp Service Executive / Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
- Handyman / Handywomen
What are the educational qualification for the applications of AIASL –in detail below;
Junior Officer-Technical –
Full time Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognized university.
Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) Valid Driving License to be produced maximum within 12 months or produce the HMV License within the minimum time frame as per the prevailing rules of the state government, from the date of joining. The incumbent has to apply for Heavy Motor Vehicle License immediately upon acceptance of offer. No increment will be extended before possession of HMV license.
Preference will be given to those with aviation experience or GS Equipment/ Vehicle/Heavy earth movers equipment Maintenance with reputed GS Equipment manufacturer/Authorized Service Agency.
Ramp Service Executive –
3 –years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical/ Production / Electronics/ Automobile recognized by the State Government.
ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical/ Air Conditioning/ Diesel Mechanic/ Bench Fitter/ Welder (ITI with NCTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational Education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of Welder) after passing SSC/Equivalent examination with Hindi/ English / Local Language as one of the subject.
Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle (HMV) at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver –
SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must Carry Original Valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for trade test.
Handyman / Handywomen –
SSC /10th Standard Pass.
Must be able to read and understand English Language.
Knowledge of Local and Hindi Languages, i.e., ability to understand and speak is desirable.
Age Limit for AI Airport Service Limited Recruitment:
What is the age limit for the applications of AIASL –in detail below;
GEN: 28 Years
Candidates belonging to OBC category are entitled to 3 years’ age relaxation and Candidates belonging to SC/ST category are entitled to 5 years’ age relaxation, in upper age limit, as per Government rules.
Salary Amount: (Salary in INR Per Month)
What is the salary amount for the engagement of AIASL –in detail below;
Junior Officer-Technical – Rs.28,200/-
Ramp Service Executive – Rs.23,640/-
Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver – Rs. 20130/-
Handyman / Handywomen – Rs.17,850/-
Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of AI Airport Service Limited:
How to apply for the recruitment of AIASL –in detail below;
- Firstly, go to the official website of AIASL: Link
- Secondly, download the application form (Link below)
- Thirdly, fill up the application form
- Fourthly, attach all the documents with the application form
- Then, pay the application fee
- At last, submit it.
NOTE: Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st October, 2023, are required to WALK-IN in person, to the venue, on the date and time as specified above along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonials/certificates (as per attached application format with this advertisement) and nonrefundable Application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favor of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED.”, payable at Mumbai. No fees are to be paid by Ex- servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities. Please write your Full Name & Mobile number at the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
What are the documents required for the applications of AIASL –in detail below;
- A recent (not more than 3 months old) colored passport size photograph of the full face (front view) should be pasted neatly in the space provided in the application form.
- Self-attested copies of the supporting documents as mentioned in the Tabulation „List of Documents (copies) to be attached with the Application‟ of these Advertisement to be submitted along with the application. Original Certificates should not be submitted along with the application but should be brought for verification later when called for offer. The Company is not responsible for returning any original copy/ies of Certificates /Testimonials submitted with the application.
Bring your valid Passport along with one set photo copy (if available).
- Candidates belonging to OBC category must submit a duly attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate in the format as prescribed by Government of India, issued by the Competent Authority. The certificate, inter-alia, must specifically state that the candidate does not belong to socially advanced sections excluded from the benefits of reservation for OBC in civil posts and services under the Government of India. The Certificate should also contain the „Creamy Layer‟ Exclusion clause. The OBC Certificate produced by the candidates should be as per the Central List of OBCs published by the Govt. of India and not by the State Government.
- Eligible candidates working in the AI Airport Services Limited can also apply for the said post and if selected, they would be considered with service and pay protection.
- Applicants working in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings or autonomous bodies, must appear with the completed Application form routed through proper channel or along with “No Objection Certificate” from their current employer.
- The advertisement for this recruitment is being published on our company website, hence pleasevisit our company website
- Management reserves the right to change in above schedule/conditions, based on requirements.
What is the selection procedure for the engagement of AIASL –in detail below;
Jr. Officer-Technical –
(a) Personal/Virtual Interview
(b) The company at its discretion may introduce Group Discussion, depending upon the response. The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Ramp Service Executive/ Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver –
(a) Trade Test comprise of Trade Knowledge and Driving test including Driving Test of HMV. Those passing the Trade Test alone will be sent for Interview.
(b) Personal/Virtual Interview The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s). Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Handyman / Handywomen –
(a) Physical Endurance Test (like Weight lifting, running). Those qualifying the Physical Endurance Test alone will be sent for Interview.
(b) Personal/Virtual Interview.
The selection procedure would be conducted on the same day or on the subsequent day(s).
Outstation candidates are advised to make their own arrangement of lodging and boarding at their own cost, if required.
Important Dates & Links for AI Airport Service Limited Recruitment:
Interview Date : 17th October, 2023
Time : 0900 to 1200hrs
Venue: Sri Jagannath Auditorium, Near Vengoor Durga Devi Temple, Vengoor, Angamaly, Ernakulam, Kerala, Pin – 683572. [ on the Main Central Road ( M C Road ), 1.5 Km away from Angamaly towards Kalady ]
Official Notification: Download
Application Form: LAST PAGE OF THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION