Ladli Behna Yojana 2023: The government started the Ladli Bahna Yojana 2023 on 5 March 2022. Ladli Bahna Yojana was announced in February 2023. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be given to the girls and women of the state.
Ladli Behna Yojana 2023: Overview
|Scheme Name||Ladli BehnaYojana|
|started||by the Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Benefit||financial help for sisters|
|Beneficiary||Sisters of Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Process||Online & Offline (Starting March 15)|
The main objective of Ladli Behna Yojana
The main objective of starting Ladli Behna Yojana 2023 is to make the women of the state empowered and self-reliant. And also they have to provide financial support. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ₹ 1000 every month to the applying women, which will be directly transferred by the government through DBT to the bank account of the applying woman.
Ladli Behna Yojana Benefits and Features
- According to the announcement of the government, an amount of Rs 60,000 crore has been allocated for this Ladli Bahna Yojana for the women of the state.
- Financial assistance will be provided under this scheme to poor-class and lower-class women who are eligible under this scheme.
- The government has set a target of giving benefits of this scheme to 1 crore women of the state every month.
- Financial assistance of ₹ 1000 per month will be given to the female beneficiary applying for Ladli Bahna Yojana.
- ₹ 1000 will be directly deposited in the bank of the woman applying every month.
- The application process under this scheme has been done offline.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the government will set up a scheme camp in all the villages and wards of the cities.
Eligibility for Ladli Bahna Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the women of the state, who should be permanent residents of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- The woman applying should not be a school or college student.
- The family income of the applying woman should not be more than ₹ 200000 and no member of the family should be an income taxpayer.
- No member of the woman’s family should be in a government job.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to women belonging to poor and backward classes.
Documents Required For Ladli Behna Yojana Registration
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- mobile number
- Ration card if any
- domicile certificate
- Bank Passbook
- income certificate
- PAN card
How To Apply: Ladli Behna Yojana
The government has adopted an offline application process for Ladli Bahna Yojana. Women of the state can apply for this scheme from March 25. Explain that eligible women do not have to go to any government office to apply for the scheme.
To apply for this scheme, the Ladli Bahna Yojana registration will be done by setting up camps in the wards of all the villages and cities. Women should take their Aadhaar cards with them while applying. In the camp to be organized in your village of Ladli Bahna Yojana, the officials associated with the scheme will do the work of filling out your form.