TATA STEEL Associate Engineer Recruitment 2024: TATA STEEL has released a notification for the recruitment of Associate Engineer –I (SB D1 grade) on permanent rolls of Tata Steel Limited (Meramandali Unit).
Applications are invited from candidates interested to join Tata Steel Limited on permanent rolls. The location of posting would be Meramandali (Odisha).
Minimum Educational Qualification for TATA STEEL Associate Engineer Recruitment:
What are the educational qualification for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
Minimum 55% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for General Candidates Minimum 50% marks aggregate in Diploma Engineering for SC/ ST Candidates
Minimum three (3) years of relevant work experience (excluding apprenticeship period), preferably in a Steel Plant as on 1 st Feb’24 after acquiring the Diploma qualification.
What is the age limit for the applications of Tata Steel –in detail below;
General/OBC candidates should have been born on or after, 1st Feb 1992 and before 1st Feb 2006 SC/ ST candidates should have been born on or after, 1st Feb 1989 and before 1st Feb 2006
What is the salary amount for the recruitment of TATA Steel –in detail below;
The selected candidates will be provisionally placed at starting Basic Salary of Rs.17,530/-pm with CTC of Rs 5.77 LPA, in the grade of SB D1. The other emoluments & benefits will be as per Company’s rule applicable to this grade. Candidates possessing 4 years or more of relevant experience will be additionally compensated as per norms.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of TATA STEEL:
How to apply for the recruitment of Tata Steel –in detail below;
Selection Procedure / Other Guidelines for TATA STEEL Associate Engineer Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Written Test and Interview process. Each stage will be an elimination stage.
- Eligible candidates, who are currently employed with Tata Group Company / Subsidiaries/ Associate Company will need to furnish an NOC from the present employer before being considered for employment in Tata Steel. The NOC must be produced at the time of interview.
- All selected candidates will have to be declared medically fit as per company’s medical fitness standards, before their appointment.
- All selected candidates will undergo Background Verification as per company’s standard, before their appointment.
- No reimbursement related to the travel will be made to the candidates in this process.
- Candidates who are found ineligible as per the laid down criteria at any stage of selection process will be immediately disqualified from further selection process.
- Canvassing in any form will automatically disqualify a candidate.
Selected candidates will be placed against vacancies as per their qualification, suitability of their knowledge and skill.
The selected candidates may be placed and / or transferred to any locations of Tata Steel or its group companies or subsidiaries during their employment.
Date of Written Test:
Watch out for written test date on https://tslhr.tatasteel.co.in/recruit/Default.aspx >> Enquiry >> Click on the link related to this advertisement.
Important Dates & Links for TATA STEEL Associate Engineer Recruitment:
Last date of application: 29.02.2024
Official Website of TATA Steel: Link
Application Link: Click Here
Official Notification: Download