West Bengal Job Vacancy 2023: Recently the West Bengal Labor and Employment Department has issued an official notification for the recruitment of staff. The application can be made regardless of male or female. Must be a permanent resident of the state.
Recruitment posts will be given in a month. The most important thing is that there will be no written test for recruitment. Recruitment will be done through direct interviews. Details about the post name, educational qualification, age limit, application procedure, application last date, etc. are given below.
West Bengal Job Vacancy 2023.
- Post Name – Junior Resident
- Educational Qualification- Must have experience and qualification in applying for the respective posts.
- Age Limit- Maximum age for application should be 30 years.
- Salary – The monthly average salary of the employed workers starts from a minimum of Rs. 56,100.
- West Bengal Job Vacancy 2023 Recruitment Procedure- No written test will be conducted. Recruitment for staff posts will be done through the direct interview process.
How to apply West Bengal Labor and Employment Department
- Visit the official website.
- Download the application form and procedure documents.
- Print the application form.
- Fill in the necessary information (name, guardian’s name, education, age, gender, address, caste, etc.).
- Attach a recent colored passport-size photograph and your signature.
- Gather and attach all required documents.
- Submit the completed application form and documents to the specified center on the interview day.
- Apply for the interview upon arrival.
Remember to follow any specific instructions mentioned in the application form or procedure documents.