Western Railway Recruitments 2023:The Western Indian Railway has announced a recruitment notification for Group C and Group D positions. Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply through the official website, rrc-wr.com. The application process begins on November 20 and concludes on December 19, with a total of 64 vacancies available.
Western Railway Recruitments 2023: Vacancy Details
- Group C – 21 Posts
- Group D – 43 Posts
Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
- Level 5/4 – The candidate should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Level 3/2 – The candidate should have passed the 12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination from a Recognized Institution. OR Passed Matriculation plus Course Completed Act Apprenticeship. OR Passed Matriculation plus ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT.
- Level 1 – The candidate should have passed 10th or its equivalent examination. OR ITI OR Equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: Age Limit
The age of the candidate should be between 18 and 25 years as of 01/01/2024. Candidates born between January 01, 1999, and January 01, 2006 (both days inclusive) should only apply.
Western Railway Recruitment 2023: How to apply?
- Visit the official website, rrc-wr.com
- Log on to the RRC WR website and fill up the online application form
- Enter your details such as Name/Father’s name/Community/Photo (face)/ educational and/or technical qualification etc
- During submission of the ONLINE application, a registration number will be issued to each applicant. Candidates are required to preserve their registration number for further stages of the recruitment process.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the application form for future reference
Western Railway Recruitment 2023: Application Fee
- For all candidates – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/ExServicemen/Persons with Disability/ Women/Minorities* and Economic Backward Class – Rs. 250/-