IOB Recruitment 2023: Indian Overseas Bank (IOB) is hiring for Manager, Chief Manager, and Senior Manager positions in various departments. Applicants need a B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech degree to apply. There are 66 vacancies. Age limits vary by position. Selection is based on an online test and interviews. Test details will be shared with shortlisted candidates.
IOB Recruitment 2023 Notification – Overview
|Latest Indian Overseas Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|Organization Name||Indian Overseas Bank (IOB)|
|Post Names||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|No. of Posts||66|
|Notification Release Date||6th November 2023|
|Application Ending Date||19th November 2023|
|Selection Process||Online Examination, Interview|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
Candidates who wish to apply for the IOB Recruitment 2023 for Specialist Officer posts, should have qualifications like Full Time Degree in Law/ B.E. / B. Tech/ M.Tech Degree or Post Graduate Degree/ Graduate/ MCA/ CA/ ICWA. Further, to apply for the concerned post, you should have minimum experience as prescribed by the officials.
IOB SO Recruitment 2023 – Age Limit
- Minimum Age Limit – 35 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 Years
IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 – Selection Process
Selection will be made based on an Online Examination followed by an Interview. Candidates qualifying in the Online Examination will be called for personal Interviews.
IOB Specialist Officer Salary
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Manager||Rs. 48,170 – 69,810/-|
|Senior Manager||Rs. 63,840 – 78,230/-|
|Chief Manager||Rs. 76,010 – 89,890/-|
- SC/ ST/ PWD (Only Intimation charges) – Rs.175/-
- For all others (Including OBC & EWS) – Rs.850/-
How to Apply for IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023:
- Visit the official IOB website: www.iob.in
- Online registration starts from 06/11/2023 to 19/11/2023.
- Click -> Careers.
- Search for -> Recruitment of Specialist Officers 2023″ -> click the Apply Button.
- New users must register themselves using their active email ID and mobile number.
- Registration Number and Password will be generated.
- Candidates should note down the Registration Number and Password.
- Log in and fill in the application form carefully.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Candidates must also upload a scanned copy of their photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click SUBMIT.
- Print the application form for future reference.
Online Form Link
|To Download The IOB Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF||Check Notification|
|Direct Link for Submission of IOB SO Online Form||Application Link|